Friday, September 2, 2022

Welcome!

    


" Step into and own who you are! Your uniqueness, your quirks and your personality- it's all meant to be."


 

I love this quote so much it explains me in a nutshell so well.  I have always been a little insecure with my personality and in completely owning my quirks, in the past I was made to feel like there was something wrong with me for being different in so many ways it wasn't until recently I found my freedom and happiness in being my true myself and not giving a care about what others think about me, because it doesn't matter  all that matters is how I feel and right now I feel good about the woman I'm growing into  which is why I call my blog   A New Happy, I thinks it's unique and fitting to me in this season of my life I'm in!  I'm excited to write again I'm excited to share parts of myself I haven't shown to others in a really long time, and I hope you enjoy.   

Olivia 

                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY SPRING / SUMMER BASICS    I'm a planning some trips to the thrift store and before in a couple of weeks and I'm also shopping a f...